Weight Loss Breakfast Recipes - Test And You Will See !













If you are looking to weight loss breakfast recipes small smoothie? When I lost 50 pounds, I did my own smoothies for breakfast and it was very good and kept hunger at bay for hours. In this article, I will share with you.

Weight loss breakfast recipes# 1

My first shock I did was very simple indeed.

You need half a glass or orange juice, half a banana and a few raspberries - about 10 or less.

The DO is the foundation you need for any banana smoothie, and provides some thickness to the dough. Otherwise, I do not know quitehealthy weight loss breakfast. Raspberries give a wonderful burst of flavor.

This weight loss breakfast recipes is very easy to make and tastes good. The berries are great for weight loss because they have a low glycemic index, which means they are slow burners and help prevent hunger.

Weight loss breakfast recipes # 2

It's also a great smoothie. It is very similar to my previous weight loss breakfast recipes. Again, keep you busy for a few hours into the afternoon and will be just what your brain wants to be productive in the morning weight loss breakfast recipes.

This time, we use apple juice as a base. The same amount, about half a glass. Add healthy weight loss breakfast half of the banana as usual, but this time instead of the bays with pieces of a single handle.

This very different taste, but also very satisfying. The handle provides a great texture to this smoothie and is a better alternative if you do not like the seeds get stuck in the teeth. I must warn you though - mango pulp can also stick to the teeth, but overall is not as healthy weight loss breakfast problematic!

So,for better weight loss breakfast recipes you can follow this suggestion.